[Drupal] How to add Google calendar in Drupal site?
Google calendars are used to track events, a way for organizing your scheduled works/tasks with easy accesses. In one of my Drupal site, I need to embed a Google calendar to create nodes on Drupal based on events from a Google calendar.
The following are the steps sync the Google calendar with Drupal:
- Sign-in to your google account and click on the Calendar events at the top-right.
- Search for the calendar settings inside the Google calendar.
- On settings block, check the link "Share this calendar".
- Check the option "Make this calendar public" on the calendar sharing panel.
- Now click on your calendar name and check for the Details block. Copy the embed code on the details block.
- In Drupal site, Goto (admin/content/node/overview). Create a new content.
- Check the filter for the content from filtered HTML to PHP code and paste the embed code in the body of the content.
- After saving, you find the the complete calendar appears for the node created.