[Drupal] How to configure nodequeue with views?
Nodequeue module allows users to collect nodes in an arbitrarily ordered list. For example, if you want to display images of a slideshow in a particular order, then the images can be sorted based on the position of the images in nodequeue. Read on to know more.
For configuring nodequeue module, follow these steps:
- Download Nodequeue modue and install it in your drupal site.
- Add a nodequeue in Structure->Nodequeue->Add a simple nodequeue, and specify the content type to which the nodequeue should be applied to.
- For the already added slideshow contents, add the contents to nodequeue.
- In the views for slideshow, in advanced option, Add relationships for the nodequeue. Specify the name of nodequeue to which the view should be related to.
- In the sort criteria for views, add Nodequeue position and filter criteria for "Nodequeue: In queue" as true.
This will sort the images displayed in slideshow based on their position in nodequeue. If you want newly added content to be automatically added to nodequeue, you can use auto nodequeue module.