[SOLVED][Drupal Errors][Drupal 7] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of X bytes exhausted (tried to allocate Y bytes)...
Many Drupal users have encountered a "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of X bytes exhausted (tried to allocate Y bytes)..." error message in their Drupal site. If you are faced with an error of a similar type in your Drupal site then read on to find out more about the issue.
The error often indicates that your Drupal installation requires more memory to operate. Use the following steps to correct it.
- Create a text file and copy the following code into it.
php_value memory_limit = "128M"
- Save it as php.ini
- Copy the code to the root of your Drupal installation
- This should solve the problem
- If you need more than 128 MB RAM
- Go to sites/default/settings.php
- Add the following line there
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.