[Drupal] How to popup a webform on menu click?
In one of my project, I have a requirement to show the form elements as a popup window on clicking a menu link. I have created the form using the Drupal webforms. I want to make this webform available as a popup window on click of the corresponding link. Drupal popup module helps to meet this requirement.
Do you have a requirement like this, feel free to rush your need here.
Required modules for Drupal popup are :
- Create form to be appeared on popup using webform.
- From advanced options set this webform to be available as block by clicking the check-box.
- Go to blocks section Structure > Blocks and add the block to a region, save it .
- Configure the block.
- From visibility settings check the popup block .
- Check the check box to get the block available as popup form.
Now your webform will be available as the popup form. Just create a menu for this to execute in your site. To clear your valuable doubts, click here.
Share your suggestions with a hurry.