Agreement made on this <Lease Start Date>, between <Landlord Name>, <Landlord Address> (hereinafter referred to as landlord) of the one part and <Tenant Name>, <Tenant Address> (hereinafter referred to as tenant) of the other partWHERE IT IS AGREED AND DECLARED AS FOLLOWS:
- The Landlord agrees to let out and the tenant agrees to take on rent the ground floor portion of the building <Leased Address> for his office along with electrical and sanitary fittings and other accessories fittings and structures (hereinafter called the premises) from <Lease Start Date> at the monthly rent of <Rent Amount> (<Rent Amount in words>) being payable on or before 5th of every month to the Landlord. The period of this agreement shall be twenty four months w.e.f <Lease Start Date>.
- The tenant has paid <Advance Amount>(<Advance Amount in words>) as advance amount for the above building and the landlord shall pay this said advance without interest to the tenant at the time of vacating the premises or within 24 months of commencement of this agreement whichever is earlier.
- At the termination of the period of tenancy the tenant agrees to surrender to the Landlord the vacant possession of the premises without raising any objection.
- This rental agreement can be terminated at any time by three months notice on either side and on such termination the tenant shall surrender the vacant possession of the premises to the Landlord.
- If for by any reason the tenant occupies the building for a period that includes part of a month, it is agreed that the rent will be charged on a pro-rated basis for that month.
- The landlord shall pay all existing and future taxes, rates and assessments in respect of the lease hold including the municipal or other tax assessed by a local authority on the value of the building or annual letting value of the building and all other rates, taxes and assessments levied by any authority whatsoever.
- The tenant shall pay the electricity and water supply charges for the period of time he occupies the premises.
- The tenant agrees to leave at the end of tenancy the premises in good condition as they are now, subject to reasonable wear and tear.
- The tenant also agreed not to let out the building or a portion of it to anybody else.
- The tenant shall not commit any act of waste in the premises.
- The tenant also agrees to make any maintenance on the building as mutually agreed upon by the tenant and the landlord and the said expenses shall be adjusted against the rent amount due to the landlord.
- It is hereby agreed that the tenant paying the rent hereby reserved, and performing and observing each of the covenants herein contained, may peacefully hold and enjoy the siad building during the lease period without any interruption by the landlord.
- The agreement does not cover the property adjoining the premises and the landlord shall be free to take the yield from the property to effect improvements therein and the tenant shall not cause any obstruction for the same.
- The landlord shall retain the original of this agreement and the tenant shall retain its duplicate.
WITNESS WHERE OF <Landlord Name>, the landlord and <Tenant Name>, the tenant have affixed their signatures on the <Lease Start Date>
1) <Witeness 1>
2) <Witeness 2>