Drupal Views are not usually used to display search results in a Drupal site. However If you really need to display search results in a View here is the solution. Read on to find out more.
Follow the steps below to display search results in a Drupal View.
- First you need to install this module: http://drupal.org/node/1080684/release which will allow you to use search terms as arguments.
- Create a View with the display set to Page
- Next add an argument "Search: term".
- Then add any filters and fields you might need to use.
- Finally the most important step: Set the page path to search/node/%.
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. Do you need professional help in building your Drupal site? We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you deploy your Drupal site easily and quickly. Get in touch with us to know more.