We are looking for Technical Leads who has real-time development experience in Drupal and other open source technologies. Selected candidates will be expected to lead a team of Software Engineers to develop web based applications. Technical Leads are expected to take the Team Lead role and assure the technical quality of projects. They will also get opportunities to mentor new developers.
Specifically, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Has experience with complex configuration management in Drupal.
- Experienced with debugging not just Drupal but also stack level issues related to varnish, memcache, opcache and performance related issues.
- Performed deployments using BLT.
- Has experience with architecting complex enterprise Drupal solutions involving multi-domain, multi-site, multi-lingual architecture.
- Experienced with grooming stories with implementation details.
- Exhibited capability of resolving security and performance issues in Drupal using xdebug, phpstorm.
- Experience with reviewing code to flag complex performance and security issues.
- Shown capability of breaking down a problem into discrete, actionable items; identifies risks; notes assumptions.
- Capable of acting as technical lead and as the primary contributor on large enterprise projects.
- Sets standards for programming tools and techniques, advises on their application and ensures compliance.
- Takes technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process.
- Prepares project and quality plans and advises systems development teams.
We are looking for the following attributes.
- Minimum 2 years in 'Drupal 8' in areas of core, distributions and modules and 5 years full-time experience with Full-Stack 'Drupal 7'.
- Should have performed the role of a Team Lead.
- Proven track in developing a range of websites, applications and solutions.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail in your resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Technical Lead - TL011907' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.