Do you have an eye for quality and detail? Do you want to be a part of the talented team of Software Testers? Your search ends here. Zyxware Technologies are looking for Software Test Engineers with a minimum 2 year of experience to join our fast growing QA team. The person will be responsible for analyzing requirements, writing test cases, testing web applications and performing overall QA in the system. Selected candidates will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or at Kochi. Outstation candidates can avail work from home option on a permanent basis.
Required Skills & knowledge:
- Experience in responsive testing, cross browser testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc...) and Parallel Mentoring, monitoring and managing the performance of resources.
- Knowledge in UI testing, mobile app testing.
- Knowledge in executing different NFR testing such as SEO, Security, Accessibility & Performance using tools.
- Knowledge on creating test strategy, Test plan and test estimation.
- Knowledge in back end and front end integration testing.
- Knowledge on different content types, Validating Content addition workflow & Content publishing workflow.
- Ability to review the requirement document to find the gaps and take initiative in filling the gaps with the help of product owner/ BA/ customer.
- Requirement traceability, Review project artifacts, Defect tracking, reporting, Metrics management
- Mentoring the team to increase their productivity and help them upskill.
- Create Test Scenarios & manual test cases, perform end to end application testing right from requirement analysis to system study, test design, test execution and documentation and ensure quality & timely delivery.
- Understand the explicit & implicit requirements of customers, working with client & BA
B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA with 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in IT industry. Certifications in testing, if any.
Good to have:
- Experience in working with Agile projects and knowledge on all the scrum process framework.
- API integration testing using Postman.
- DB Testing
- Knowledge in tools such as Invision, Zeplin etc.
- Knowledge/experience in automation using Selenium will be an added advantage.