Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Digital Platform Engineering and Quality Assurance services to a global clientele. Our clientele includes large enterprises like Islamic Development Bank, INSEAD, 24Mantra Organic, UNESCAP and mid-sized enterprises like Audeze, 3ie, Benzinga, The News Minute etc. We have had long standing relations with our clients and established ourselves in the USA, Australia and APAC region.
We are looking for 2 Sales Managers for our Sales team.. The candidate will be responsible for end to end sales cycle management i.e. from lead generation (from the set of qualified clients and qualified contacts) to deal closure and should have a forecasted pipeline for the next 6 months. The role would start with individual contributions, gradually adding to team expansion and team revenue management. The location will be our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or Kochi, Kerala. Outstation candidates can avail work from home option on a permanent basis. The Manager will be supported by the senior leadership team and will be provided with necessary inputs from the Engineering and Quality Assurance side to get acquainted with the service, geography and segment. Organisation also provides a mentorship program to the candidate to be a successful competent business leader.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to achieve the target revenue and margins set for the geography and segment.
- Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting covering identification of potential accounts, sizing of opportunities and go to market (GTM) planning and execution
- Determine clients' needs through a consultative selling approach and work through end to end buying cycles of clients. Sales Support will provide the necessary support for proposal development, drafting of agreements and collaterals for selling.
- Effectively manage the risk to revenue by ensuring that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect
- Present the organisation including values, commitments, knowledge and capabilities to clients and prospective buyers at suitable events representing Zyxware Technologies.
- Manage revenue booking, collections and maintain reports and minimise the payment default through continuous assessment of the health of the accounts
- Manage escalations from the client accounts to the mutual satisfaction of all parties involved.
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Must have a strong background in executive-level communication, building customer and partner relationships, and territory planning and segmentation.
- Be capable of qualifying a lead and map the decision making process of the client and structure the sales process for an opportunity.
- Ability to liaise with team members with different skill sets to develop meaningful value propositions for clients and achieve internal alignment on deliverables.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 6+ years of relevant international sales experience
- Should be in the capacity of an individual contributor and doing end-to-end sales activity. Consultative Hunter
- Consistent track record of revenue generation, Target realization with a successive progression of target and achievement numbers through service selling
- Should have experience in handling B2B clients from any of the following regions US/Europe/UK/ME/APAC regions
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office, CRM and Bid management
- Candidates with US Business Visa will be prefered
- A team player and should be able to handle a team of lead generation executives
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your updated resume with the subject 'Application for the post of Manager, Digital Services Sales (SM012106)' to [email protected]
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 2 weeks of your application