Zyxware Technologies, established in 2006, has been offering Digital Platform Engineering and Quality Assurance services to a global clientele. Our clientele includes large enterprises like Islamic Development Bank, INSEAD, 24Mantra Organic, UNESCAP and mid-sized enterprises like Audeze, 3ie, Benzinga, The News Minute etc. We have had long standing relations with our clients and established ourselves in the USA, Australia and APAC region.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to be part of our Digital Platform Engineering Services team. This role will be about helping our customers conceptualise the features of digital platforms to address their business challenges across a variety of digital/ e Commerce initiatives. Your deliverable will be to review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs, responsible for generating required solutions, define scope, objectives and formulate solutions to implement business strategies. The role is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks in the digital marketing and eCommerce sectors. Selected candidates will be placed at our office in Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram or at Kochi. Outstation candidates can avail work from home option on a permanent basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define the Business Analysis process based on best in class methods for web and mobile based digital transformation engagements and projects.
- Partner with HR to set up a team for the Business Analysis process by providing inputs for recruitment, performance management and talent development.
- Set in place working agreement with internal stakeholders of engagements and projects on deliverables and turnaround times and lead compliance within the unit and engage in joint problem solving with other units.
- Provide leadership to the Business Analysis practice growth and maturity.
- Support in the commercial viability of the practice through service definition and inputs for packaging.
- Partner with our customers, digital marketing team and engineering teams to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout our solution offerings.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems, in any one of the verticals operated by Zyxware and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plan by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing communication protocols and training team members for adherence. Utilize formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, customers, technical staff) to build alignment amongst the stakeholders at the client side.
- Advise Project Managers and Technical leads on optimising for scope, cost and time compliance keeping client satisfaction as the front and centre of decision making.
- Stay current with trends in our markets in general and build internal competency for advisory for our customers
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan, Business Analysis Plan, Current state analysis, Scope statement, Functional requirements and specifications, Information or Data models, user stories, Requirements management plan, User stories, Requirements traceability matrix, system requirements documents based on project requirements)
- Lead scope rationalisation conversations with the clients with inputs from Technical Lead and under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
Assist with and test implementation for all payers and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Support Project Managers in creation and maintenance of project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans with customers for solution acceptance and facilitate knowledge transition to operational/ customer team members with necessary documentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior experience in managing a team of 3 to 4 Business Analysts.
- Exposure to process control methods.
- Must have 8 + years of experience working on large scale digital marketing or e-commerce projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business as a Lead Business Analyst.
- Experience in building solutions in digital marketing or e-commerce sectors or in verticals operated by Zyxware is a must.
- Experience with Content Management -Drupal, Wordpress, or in Magento is preferred.
- Experience in building solutions on behalf of customer requirements (Out of the box, Custom build etc.)
- Experience in providing use cases around the latest changes in market (technology, business domains)
- Experience in multiple tools like JIRA, Trello, Redmine, Draw.io, Visio, Excel, Word, ppt, Google Analytics, Lucid chart, Pencil, Invision, zeplin etc.
- Very strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure and be an efficient problem solver.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with personnel at all levels of the organization and with diverse personality types.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and time sensitive work environment.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level application knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Motivates the team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Build, develop and grow any relationships with the project team.
- Experience with agile/scrum techniques - CSPO/ PSPO 2 certification is preferred
- CBAP, CCBA certification preferred.
You may apply here or share your resume at [email protected] with the subject line - 'Application for the post of Lead Business Analyst (BA022106)’