We are looking to add more Technical Leads/ Software Engineers to join our fast growing software development and consultancy operations. Please refer below to the details:
Responsibilities of Software Engineer:
1. Software Engineers will be expected to develop web based applications using Drupal/PHP
2. You will be required to interact with clients and analyze requirements as and when needed
3. Mentoring new developers will be part of your responsibilities
4. It would get a learning and enriching experience as you would be required to work with senior team members who will help you grow your technical abilities
- Strong in PHP/Drupal/ MySQL
- Work experience of 2 - 6 years in Web Application Development
- Proven track record of developing web sites, applications and solutions
- Exposure to coding frameworks or CMS
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Marks in mathematics should be above 80 in 10th and 12th std.
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Should be able to learn on the job
Please note that we have all positions open at both Kochi and Trivandrum (Technopark) locations. You may walk-in if you prefer Kochi/Trivandrum as your base location.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should walk in with their updated resume. Those who are unable to make it to the venue can send their updated resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: ‘Walk-In- Software Engineer - SE011904’.
Selection Process @ Zyxware Technologies
We strive to ensure that there is a good fit between our selected candidate and Zyxware Technologies. We make every effort to be fair and transparent with candidates through the process. We encourage the candidates to get a good understanding of Zyxware Technologies during the process. A brief description of the selection stages are given below.
Round 1: Objective round - This test consists of multiple choice questions on general programming concepts and English proficiency
Round 2 : PHP/Drupal Programming Test (Machine Test of 1 hour) followed by Technical interview
Round 3 : Discussion with HR
Date & Time: April 13, 2019 (Saturday) Walk-in-between: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue : Zyxware Technologies, XI/86 L, Chalakkara Road, Padamugal, Kakkanad P. O., Kochi, Kerala - 682030
Contact Person: Lijo Abraham (8606011187)
Kindly note that this walk-in interview is for experienced candidates only. For more details please call the above number.
About Zyxware Technologies
Zyxware Technologies is an end to end IT solutions provider since 2006. We have delivered over 175+ projects in industry verticals like news and entertainment media, e-commerce, non profits, governments, education institutions and many more. We have a global clientele covering countries like USA, U.K., Netherlands, Australia, Korea and much more.
We are a company with a strong commitment towards our society and an aggressive vision and mission aligned with the same. We are also active in the Free Software community in Kerala and work with government, private businesses and non profits to take forward Free Software and its philosophy. Our Free Software contributions include Freedom Walk (http://www.freedomwalk.in/), Freedom Toaster, trainings and developer camps in Engineering Colleges and Government institutions in Kerala and outside.