Are you a passionate, skilled, creative individual with an irresistible love for words?
Are you interested in honing your creative talents?
Are you on the hunt for an opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing IT solutions firm?
If yes, then you are just the right person for us!
Zyxware Technologies is currently on the lookout for freelance content developers with experience in content management and writing and editing for the web. He/she should be a dynamic, self-motivated individual with an excellent flair for writing, good online research skills, and must possess a reasonably good knowledge of search engine friendly copy writing, proof reading, and editing. The job would require you to work independently and create content, both technical and non-technical.
- Writing and/or editing marketing articles, website content and blogposts.
- Creating, developing, copyediting, proofreading web content for organization’s web presence.
- Creating SEO optimized persuasive articles to improve results of online marketing / advertising.
- Create high quality, interesting content with complete understanding of the readership needs .
- Develop error- free, or grammatically correct content .
- A vivid and spontaneous writer with excellent English writing and proofreading skills.
- A writing style that is fresh, unique and customer-friendly.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to research online about relevant topics and the ability to compile information from various sources.
- Basic knowledge of Search engine optimization.
- He/she should respect deadlines and must be able to work under little or no supervision.
- A graduate with minimum 1 year of experience in content development.
What do you have to write about?
The topic would mainly depend on the project you would be working on. Although we usually assign articles that come from familiar domains of our writers, be sure to expect a challenge. The topic could be anything under the sun, ranging from a highly technical article to a non-technical one. The articles delivered should be of high-quality and the potential candidate should be dependable and efficient in his/her task. .
How much will you be paid?
We will be paying you on a per article basis. Payment will be done via cheque/bank transfer.
If you think you match this criteria and would like to work with us as a freelancer, please send us your resume along with a few samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and be part of an amazing team!