A few Drupal users wanted to know how to display an image, its title and then the image's node title as a link in Colorbox. If you want to know how to display a node-link in Colorbox along with a few images related to the node then read on to find out the solution.
Here is the method to do that. Follow the steps below.
- Firstly you should create a View
- If your nodes are related to a content type then Create a View of that content type
- Next add the following fields to your view
- Title - no link, exclude from display
- Image - no link, thumbnail size, exclude from display, Rewrite the output with replacement patterns as [field_image] [title]
- Image - link to content, full size, exclude from display
- Title - as link, exclude from display
- After adding and configuring the above fields we need to create the trigger field for Colorbox
- Now add the 5th field of type Colorbox Trigger and configure it as follows
- The trigger should be the first image field which is the thumbnail image
- The image appearing in the the popup should be the second image - the one with the full size.
- The image caption will be the second title
Hope that helps.
The easiest way to solve a Drupal issue is to hand it to the Drupal experts. We can provide a wide range of Drupal services to help you maintain and manage your Drupal websites. Get in touch with us to know more.