An exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing US-based financial news startup! Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like to take charge of a team? Come, join our team of like-minded professionals!
Zyxware Technologies is recruiting Senior Lead Engineers for a product engineering unit for one of our clients. The hiring company is a leading US based financial news services company. Our client is a dynamic and innovative financial media outlet that empowers investors with high-quality, unique content that is coveted by Wall Street's top traders.The Senior Lead Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of major updates to our client's website, as well as API integration of data streams to major financial firms. The candidate will understand the balance between writing good code and getting a quality product developed quickly. The candidate will work from Bangalore location.
- Ability to work primarily with Go on the backend (microservices) and React/HTML5 on the front-end.
- On the backend the candidate should be able to create Representational State Transfer (REST) services with golang, work with large MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgres databases, and cover the code with unit tests.
- On the front-end the candidate should be able to take an Adobe Illustrator (AI) or PSD file and produce a fully working site with React, and cover the code with Jest/Jasmine tests.
- The candidate should have financial software development or product experience at FactSet, Reuters, Factiva, Yahoo! Finance, Sentieo, Bloomberg.
- Must have a smokin' hot portfolio that includes building multiple websites, including those that have seen steady traffic.
The desired candidate should have the following profile:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in financial software development and proven leadership capabilities.
- 3+ years experience with Go, Python or similar language.
- 2+ years experience with Drupal.
- Education : B.Tech/BE/MCA
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience on a large projects with 2 or more other developers that required multiple web servers.
- Knowledge of financial markets and Fintech will be of value.
- Knowledge of Salt and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will be a plus point.
- Entrepreneurial experience or previous work at startups is an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements, please mail your resume with the subject ‘Application for the post of Senior Lead Engineer - LE011705)' to email@example.com
Please note that while the management appreciates your interest and application for the job, it may not be possible to send in a personalized response to all applicants. Shortlisted applicants will receive an email or a telephonic communication within 4 weeks of your application.