Zyxware Technologies is introducing a knowledge hub in its popular website. The website is a popular destination for professionals for solutions to technical and business technology problems with over 100,000 visitors a month. Much of the content is by our own colleagues.
We are now looking for people who can be contributors to this portal by way of high quality articles on industry trends and cutting edge business IT solutions. This is an opportunity for you to be a Zyxware Knowledge Partner and showcase your expertise. You get to have a profile page on our website and each article will be attributed to you.
Our immediate requirement is contributors of articles on e-commerce sector in North America, Europe and Australia.
What we value in our contributors are
- Capability to research on the sector around topics assigned. You can also suggest topics
- Skill to write articles that are precise and engaging for our audience, namely e-commerce business owners and professionals
- Ability to adhere to our referencing guidelines
- Integrity to ensure that content is original and is not plagiarised
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword optimisation. We can guide you here.
- Professionalism, committed to quality and timeliness
We are looking for articles of approximately 500 words accompanied by a 30 word summary for LinkedIn, Twitter content of 140 characters.
Here is a sample of the writing we desire
If you are up to the challenge, send in your covering letter and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in 10 days if interested.