The Webform Insightly module is used for integration of insightly CRM with webforms. This creates a new contact for each webform entry of our site. It adds opportunities for every subsequent entry of the contact. In this module all configurations can be done from admin side and any number of webforms can be added in the configuration. Here there is another option to import the webform insightly configuration in json encode format and similarly export the saved webform insightly configurations.
Steps for export:
- Go to admin/config/insightly-mapping/add
- In 'Currently Mapped forms' there is a link for export operation (admin/insightly-mapping/export/%) in each webform configure.
- Click the export link then we will get the json_encode format of our selected webform's configuration.
Steps for import:
- Go to admin/config/insightly-mapping/add there is a link for export above Currently Mapped forms table or go to admin/insightly-mapping/import
- Put the webform insightly configuration form's json_encode format of our webform in to the import text area
- There are two option to import
- Import new webform
- Import for updating the existing webform
case 1: If we want to import existing webform then check the checkbox 'Replace an existing field mapping, if one exists with the same Form id' for updating existing one.
case 2: If didn't checked then a warning is displayed and not to save that import date because there may be a chance to crash the data.
Hope this article helped :)